If you have decided it is time to renovate your bathroom, there are many things to consider. The extent of the renovations must be clarified, and that could be anything from replacing the tiles to a full renovation that starts from scratch. It shouldn’t be that hard to decide what stays and what goes, and once you have made a list, talk to the affordable bathroom design services in Dorchester, who can help you to formulate a design and carry out the work.
Making major changes in the bathroom could involve any of the following:
- Replacing the bathroom suite – Toilet sink and vanity units.
- Removing or replacing the bath – Many people prefer the shower.
- Replacing all the fixtures and fittings – Towel rails, tissue roll holder, soap dish and splashbacks.
- Flooring – Laminate or vinyl flooring is ideal for wet areas like the bathroom.
- Change the lighting – LED lighting solutions allow for much more variation in bathroom lighting.
- Replacing the ceramic tiles.
Calculating your Budget
Once you have decided the scope of the renovations, you need to work out your budget, which should be sufficient to allow for the best quality materials and fittings. The bathroom renovation company can work to the client’s budget in most cases, and should they require a little more, they would be able to justify the extra costs.
Once a price has been agreed, the renovation company would set a suitable date for the work to commence, and it wouldn’t take longer than 3-4 days to completely refurbish a bathroom.